- Missionary Training
- Mission Trips
- Get Involved
Saying yes to what God puts before us is one of the most exciting things we can do. At YWAM Mazatlan, we always have a “yes” in our spirit for the vision and dreams that God has in store for us and this ministry. As we close out the first half of the year, we are excited to report on what God has been doing here and what He is leading us to do next!
- We’ve just kicked off our summer quarter with nearly 50 students and three training schools! 11 of these students have come to be part of one of our newest schools, the School of Justice and Advocacy (SOJA). They have come hungry to learn how to partner with God and see healing in areas of social justice in the nations. This is the first SOJA running in our region of the world, and the second to ever be offered in YWAM!
- This month we received teams from Washington, Michigan, Hawaii, and Switzerland!
- Our ship, the M/V Amazing Grace is scheduled to be pushed into the water this week. We have greatly anticipated this moment and are excited that it is finally here. Stay tuned for more on that!
- Waiting for the ship launch has not stopped us from engaging with the needy. Our Ships Team worked tirelessly to prepare a Medical Brigade that was hosted in a local neighborhood here in Mazatlan. This day was unique as three of our ministries (Homes of Hope, Bibles for Mexico, and YWAM Ships Medical Missions) came together to inundate a community with the love of Christ through mercy ministry and evangelism.
- The Lord spoke to us about taking 7 days to fast and pray for our future property expansion. Our focus was originally on just two properties next to the base—however, during this time two more owners contacted us wanting to sell to us again! There are now up to 5 contiguous properties available for sale next to our current location. We are believing for a big vision for God to do amazing things in the expansion of our campus, and will be rolling out our Capital Campaign very soon.
Until next time,